Happy Canada Day!
If you’re still looking for something to do this Canada Day, we’ve got you covered:
- Loads of free in St. Boniface
- St. Norbert Farmer’s Market Canada Day Celebration
- Osborne Village Street Festival on June 30 and July 1
- The Amazing Race Transcona and Transcona Canada Day Festival
- Assiniboine Park festivities from noon to 5 p.m.
- Tour the Royal Canadian Mint for free
- An Aviation Adventure at the Royal Aviation Museum of Western Canada
- $5 admission to the Canadian Museum for Human Rights
- Metis Friendship Celebration at the Lower Fort Garry National Historic Site
- Oak Hammock Marsh Canada Day Celebration
- And, of course, a full day at The Forks with their annual fireworks display at 11 p.m.
- Free admission to the Mennonite Heritage Village in Steinbach, not to mention tons of activities in Steinbach Soccer Park including fireworks at 10:45 p.m.