It’s just about Folklorama time and we’re excited!
Video credit: Courtesy of Folklorama
If you’re new to the festival, here are some handy tips to help you get the most of out of your locally available world travel:
- Get a Travel Guide. It’s online on Folklorama’s website, but also available in print at our client information centre at Arrowhead RV Park and at Manitoba Liquor Marts, Cambrian Credit Unions, Vickar Chevrolet and 7Eleven.
- Week 1 (August 5 – 11) offers different pavilions than Week 2 (August 12 – 18), so make sure you’re looking at the correct pavilions for the week.
- It is worthwhile noting that some pavilions offer special components, like children’s activities, accessible services, outdoor elements, late night parties, etc. Check the the Travel Guide for the particular pavilion that interests you to see if it meets your needs, or go online to “Find a Pavilion” and filter the pavilions using your requirements.
- Travel à la carte with general admission tickets or multi-pack tickets. It gives you the flexibility to choose your pavilions and travel around Winnipeg on your own terms and select your own eats and drinks from the delicious cultural menus. Meet lots of friendly Manitobans as well as folks visiting from outside the province and from all over the world! It’s also rush seating, so we recommend arriving early. The general admission tickets are available online with limited tickets at the door. The Vickar Automotive Group multi-pack tickets are available online and must be claimed online for the pavilions you wish to attend.
- Tour like a VIP. This is the all-inclusive way to get the finest experience of Folklorama. You get admission to the pavilions bypassing line-ups, reserved VIP seating with table-service, a delicious pre-selected cultural progressive meal, air-conditioned bus transportation to each pavilion (except the cycling and walking tours) from a designated pick-up/drop-off point, and a tour guide on your bus who guides you through each pavilion. You can choose a 2-pavilion or a 3-pavilion tour. The pavilions are pre-selected for each tour and there are more than 50 tours from which to choose. Find and buy your VIP tickets online.
Since we’re conveniently located for easy access to Winnipeg, bring your RV and stay with us and we’ll be glad to help you out with all your Folklorama questions!
Contact us today at 204.878.4203 or 1.888.878.4203 or email@example.com for reservations.