Take your adventure through the gateway between Canada and the United States in the heart of North America at Arrowhead RV Park!
We welcome you between April 15th and October 31st. Located one mile south of Ile-des-Chênes, Manitoba, Canada on Highway 59, Arrowhead RV Park is an ideal resting spot to recharge during your travels. We are 10 minutes from Winnipeg where you’ll find entertainment, The Forks, the Canadian Museum for Human Rights, Journey to Churchill at the Assiniboine Park Zoo, restaurants, shopping centres, museums, the Canadian Mint, parliament buildings, medical offices, parks, rivers, and casinos.
Arrowhead RV Park offers:
- Large RV Pull-through Sites
- Limestone Sites Throughout
- All sites Full Hook-up, most are pull-through
- 30 Amp and 50 Amp Service
- Pet Friendly
- Tourist information centre (mobile outdoor office)
- Restrooms with Flush Toilets & Showers (currently closed due to COVID-19)
- Coin-operated Laundry (modified access due to COVID-19)
- Satellite Dish Friendly
- Wireless Internet Service in the comfort of your RV ($) – sorry no free WiFi
- Recycling and composting
- RV Rental
- Winter RV Storage
- Small Tenting Area (unavailable due to COVID-19)
Take a virtual tour of our RV park here.